My name is Samantha Kehl and I am a Waco Bankruptcy Attorney who helps people find their way out of financial problems like credit cards and payday loans in Waco, Temple, Killeen, and the surrounding areas. I have made it my business to understand the Texas Bankruptcy laws so I can help you make smart financial decisions.
I have helped hundreds of people find relief from their financial difficulties. I began practicing bankruptcy law in 2008. I was working at one of the top filing bankruptcy firms in the Waco, Temple, and Killeen area. I filed the majority of the Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases for that firm helping people find their way out of debt. My clients came from all walks of life ranging from families overwhelmed with medical bills to single moms trying to provide a better life for her family to the struggling small business owner to soldiers overpowered by payday loans. I have helped numerous people save their homes from foreclosure by modifying their home loans under the HAMP program or similar programs. I have helped other individuals give back a home they can’t afford without owing another dime to the mortgage company or facing the tax consequences of a short sale.
I am a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar, and various other organizations. It is my job to constantly improve myself so I can provide you with the best service possible. I have spoken to various other bankruptcy attorneys around Texas and at Baylor University about modifying home loans while in Bankruptcy.
My sole job is to help you get back on your feet so you can get on with your life. Together we can make it happen.
When you hire me, you will get effective solutions with a personal, caring touch from an experienced Waco bankruptcy attorney. That is my personal guarantee to you.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Do’s and Don’ts Before Filing Bankruptcy
- Filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Texas
- Facing Foreclosure?
- How to Choose a Bankruptcy Attorney in Waco, Texas
- Modifying Home Loans in Bankruptcy, Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar, Monthly Bar Meeting, 2010
- Bankruptcy Law, Baylor Law School, Practice Area Spotlight, 2010
- HAMP Home Loan Modifications and Bankruptcy, Dallas Bankruptcy Bar, Monthly Bar Meeting, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), Member, 2008 – Present
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member, 2008 – Present
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association , Member, 2008 – Present
- Waco-McLennan County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member, 2008 – Present
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Pi, Texas A&M Chapter, Member
- Psi Chi, The National Honor Society in Psychology, Lifetime Member
- Golden Key International Honor Society at Texas A&M, Member